join the gang
We are thinkers, problem solvers, enablers, innovators
We challenge the status quo.
We carve our own path.
We believe in ourselves.
We believe in our creation.
We LIVE OUR FAITH.
We started by creating an environment to nurture ideas that solve real world problems and meet the desires of our customers... and we’ve never looked back since.
At Swipe, it’s not how far you will go, but how far you are willing to go that matters. We’re a team of tech lovers and a group of real go-getters that are hungry to make a difference. We expect every member of the team to be self-driven and self-motivated. Our company moves at an incredible pace, with radical growth and is constant evolving
So if you’ve got what it takes, we’d love for you to get in touch!
A place to belong, a place to purse your passion, a place to grow.
Swipe, just could be that place you call home.
Our doors are always open, see if you’d like to join the gang.
Search through various websites & replying to blogs about the website and product.
Editing and Proof reading content once written. Writing product descriptions, brand support material etc.
Proof reading, editing and writing content on a regular basis for building up the website including informative short articles.
Check web pages finally before making them live.
Maintaining details on the company website
Managing and writing the company blog
Assisting in developing and deploying internal – external communication
Developing content everyday for fb posts / twitter / articles etc.
Should be tech savvy
Should be a team player
Education – graduate min
Excellent written and verbal communication in English
Creative content writer role.
SEO Friendly writing experience
Knowledge of Gadgets/Experience in telecom companies
A flair for writing with an understanding of what works on the internet.
An effective writing style that is fresh, consistent and customer friendly. A knack for editing and proof reading with good research skills.
Experience – Minimum 1 year
Head – Marketing Communication
Developing and managing advertising campaigns
Design, build and maintain our social media presence
Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies.
Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners.
Managing the redesign of the company website.
Bachelor degree in Marketing.
Strong understanding of current online marketing concepts, strategy and best practice.
Experience in ecommerce and social media.
Previous experience in a similar digital marketing role
Experience – Minimum 1 year
Executive Assistant/ Personal Assistant to CEO/ Director
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITY
- Devising and maintaining office systems, including data management and filing and MIS.
- Arranging travel, visas and accommodation and, occasionally, travelling with the CEO/Director to take notes or dictation at meetings or to provide general assistance during presentations.
- Screening phone calls, enquiries and requests, and handling them when appropriate.
- Meeting and greeting visitors at all levels of seniority.
- Organizing and maintaining diaries and making appointments.
- Dealing with incoming email, faxes and post, often corresponding on behalf of the CEO/Director.
- Carrying out background research and presenting findings.
- Producing documents, briefing papers, reports and presentations.
- Organizing and attending meetings and ensuring the CEO/Director is well prepared for meetings.
- Liaising with clients, suppliers and other staff.
- Maintaining personal document/ adhering to timeline for bill payments (personal and official).
- Planning, organizing and managing events.
- Attending events/meetings as the CEO/Director representative.
- Writing reports, executive summaries and newsletters.
- Preparing presentations, papers for meetings.
- Managing the CEO/Director electronic diary.
- Contribute to strategic decision and planning.
- Strong knowledge about account/ Finance will be a huge plus.
- Dynamic personality.
- Excellent communication skills.
ADDITIONAL DUTIES MAY INCLUDE:
- Carrying out specific projects and research.
- Responsibility for accounts and budgets.
- Taking on some of the manager's responsibilities and working more closely with management.
- Deputizing for the manager, making decisions and delegating work to others in the manager's absence.
- Being involved in decision-making processes.
Shripal Mail id: Shripal@justswipe.com
Designation - Product Architect / VP Platform Development
Head – Marketing Communication
If you are passionate about your work, take pride in building innovative solutions (hardware, software, mobile apps, Saas, VAS integration) which delight customers, we have the right assignment for you. This is a great opportunity to work on a full product development cycle. As a Product Architect, you will be responsible for core architecting, designing and developing products. You will be part of the core decision making team to decide on the technologies, development environment and other components to be used. You will take delivery responsibility to build and release products using different technologies on the tablets/phablets and web platforms.
- Fully responsible for the product technical roadmap for Swipe’s Mobile Devices and related offerings in enterprise/corporate/consumer segment.
- Specify integration approach with out-of-box products and offerings including open-source in the market.
- Eye for good design and delivering out of box solution with extraordinary efficiency.
- Leverage behavioral science and the science of habit formation to deliver algorithms for actionable feedback to customers and improve overall efficiency and user experience.
- Introduce the practice of rigorous UX and platform testing and rapid prototyping to the organization.
- Implement collaborative, iterative process for engineering and product teams to work together to deliver new products to market efficiently. As a member of the management team, along with a product manager, work with senior leadership to craft technology related business strategies to scale both the market opportunity and the operations of the firm.
- Build and lead a cross-functional team of senior engineers / UX professionals to conceive of, design, develop, and deliver to market web-connected mobile devices, with compelling behavioral science- informed design.
- Technically lead a team of development effort.
- Be responsible for hands-on coding and taking complete ownership of important modules.
- Lead collaboration with engineering and product marketing team at Swipe to ensure that product hardware, firmware, and APIs are upto specifications according to the PRD requirements.
- In addition to overseeing development efforts, lead efforts ranging from user interface design to software, hardware & firmware, enclosure, etc. Everything it takes to create a fully functional prototype for beta testing or A/B testing etc.
- Support the organization in building a Software as a Service Revenue Stream.
- Work closely with Swipe’s Enterprise Sales Team to design, develop and build enterprise based offerings and services (Mobile Device Management, CRM, Localization, etc).
- Development and Design Background on android, web-based services will be a plus.
- Responsible for application software development on Android platform for Swipe products.
- Seasoned professional with over 7-10 years of deep involvement in web and mobile products, UX design, technology development preferably in a product eco-system.
- As product architect focus on designing end-to-end experiences that crystallize a business’s value for the people who engage with it.
- Computer Science graduate from top school, BE/BTECH/ME/MTECH/MCS.
- Product design and platform development experience will be a plus.
- Good experience on release management for mobile software platform, rich experience on Android, Linux software development on Embedded system.
- Good experience of managing a software development team across different geographies to deliver high quality software will be a plus.