Swipe Technologies, Warrants to the purchaser (the “Customer”) each of its Swipe branded Tablet PCs / Smartphone Products / Accessories (the “Equipment”) sold by Swipe through its authorized distributors are warranted to be free from defects in workmanship and material under normal use and service as given below:
Commencing from the date of purchase.
- One (1) Year for Tablet PC / Smartphone.
- Six (6) months warranty on battery, charger and any other accessories provided with the handset pack by the company.
In order to obtain warranty service, the customer needs to bring the Equipment to a Swipe authorized service provider at one’s own cost, together with all detachable parts, battery packs and charger. It must be delivered to the authorized service provider along with the receipt bearing the serial number, date of purchase and the duly filled and stamped warranty card.
GENERAL PROVISIONS :
The warranty set forth Swipe responsibility regarding the product Repair or replacement at Swipe option is the Customer exclusive remedy. Replaced parts, Boards or Equipment will be warranted for the balance of the original warranty period.
Replacement batteries are warranted only for the remaining unexpired warranty period of the original battery.
This warranty becomes void if:
- the batteries are charged by other than Swipe approved battery chargers specified for the charging of the battery,
- Any of the seals on the battery enclosure or cells are broken or show evidence of tampering,
- The battery is used in Equipment or service other than for which it is specified.
- The warranty is issued at Pune, and Courts at Pune shall have exclusive jurisdiction over matters covered or flowing from this warranty.
- Repairs during warranty period shall be on “Carry in” basis, wherein for service the customer shall bring the product to the Service Center. The warranty does not cover cost of transportation of systems / product from place of installation to the Service Centre
Limitations of Warranty Coverage :
The following examples are not covered under Warranty if:
- Defects or damage resulting from use of the Equipment in other than its normal customary manner.
- Defects or damage resulting from misuse, accident or neglect.
- Defects or damage from improper testing, operation, maintenance, installation, alteration, modification or adjustment.
- Equipment disassembled or repaired in such a manner as to adversely affect performance.
- Defect or damage due to spills of food or liquids.
- All plastic surface and all other exposed parts that are scratched or damaged due to Customer normal use.
- Products rented out.
- Transfer of ownership has taken place.
- Product that have had the serial number removed, altered or are illegible and no proof of purchase is provided.
- Operation or damage caused by unauthorized ancillary equipment used with the product.
- Non-service personnel opening the product without permission of Swipe.